Enteries for KAROOBAIX 2018 are open. There are only 45 race positions, so enter soon. The entry fee is R5500 / €350. To secure your position send me an email with your name and phone number, immediately after you've paid your R3000 / €200 deposit :
Day One, FNB, Branch - 255805, Account - 62087207744, Swift -FIRNZAJJ (Enter your name and KBX as reference)
PayPal to email@example.com (Use your name and KBX as reference)
For 2018, your R5500 / €375 entry fee will include the following...
- Quality lunch, dinner, bed and breakfast over three days
- Two great refreshment stops along the 245km stage
- A small support crew to see to all needs during the event
- Paramedic support during the race
- A limited edition KAROOBAIX x Sealand collaboration and other race memorabilia
- A chance to hold the official KAROOBAIX pink marble floating trophy for one year
- A chance to win a secret collaborative piece from an Italian cycling jersey designer
- A chance to win a very special KAROOBAIX x Mercer Bikes collaboration (overall winner)
You wil also have the option to (details to follow later)...
- Make use of a shuttle for you and your bike to and from Calvinia at an additional fee
- Extend your stay in Calvinia to enjoy the area and the great riding it has to offer
All aspects of the KAROOBAIX event are focussed on quality and inclusion of the communities we encounter along the way. We’ll be eating fresh local food prepared in a traditional way, and staying in the best accommodation Calvinia has to offer. Know that your entry fee will be applied responsibly in the towns and within the communities we visit. KAROOBAIX is free of sponsors and entirely independent.